Please excuse my latest emotional post. We all have our days, right?
So, I have been experimenting with shooting videos and making movies, and they are on Youtube if you’d like to check them out! I only have 4 videos so far, but I am hoping to spend more time and explore this creative side of me just for the heck of it.
Check out my latest diaper bag review on Youtube, link here.
I bought a new diaper bag because the other diaper bag I purchased from Pottery Barn Baby was a little impractical to me. It was nice, but it was too big. Hence, the backpack idea. For the longest time, I wanted to get the B.F.F. bag by Ju Ju Be but I also didn’t want to spend $180 for it. So, after my long hours of research, I found the Skiphop Downtown Chelsea Backpack and fell in love with it. It was everything I was looking for, and it was the perfect purchase for me.
Why I Like It:
- Price: $80 on Amazon – Link Here
- Design: All black with gold-hardware – Easy to match with outfits and daddy can wear it too.
- Stroller Clips: Came already attached with stroller clips. This is SUPER convenient.
- Lightweight: Not clunky and pretty lightweight for long-wearing.
- Just Enough: Had just enough pockets for simplicity.
- Easy to clean: Material is easy to clean
- Changing pad: Came with an all-black changing pad as well.
- Versatile: Loved that it is super chic and can be used as a laptop bag as well!
If you’d like to see what else I bring with me in my diaper bag and how I packed it for my toddler, check out the video on Youtube!
Here are some pictures of me with my new backpack, chasing around Alden in Downtown Decatur. ❤
Till next time!